Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!

Monday, June 19, 2006


Funny Bumper Sticker Quotes: (Yeah i can picture me saying these things...)

Caution: I drive like you do!
Save the Earth, it's the only planet with Chocolate
No, I don't have PMS. I just really hate you.
My mind works like lightning, one brilliant flash and it's gone
I didn't ask to be a princess but if the crown fits..
I'm a cruel and heartless bitch but I’m damn good at it
I brake for scholars, priests, and no apparent reason
Stupidity is not a crime so you’re free to go
Buckle up... it makes it harder for the aliens to suck you out of your car
Learn from your parent’s mistakes use birth control.
Want to get laid? Crawl up a chicken's ass and wait!
I may have PMS, but you're still a dick!!
I see dumb people.
I took a pain pill. Why are you still here?
Jesus loves you, but everyone else still thinks you're an ass hole.

No comments: