Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Test Time!!!



Your Superhero Profile



Your Superhero Name is The Cosmic Dancer
Your Superpower is Supernatural
Your Weakness is LiveJournal
Your Weapon is Your Magnetic Lasso
Your Mode of Transportation is Monster Truck








You Would Be a Pet Monkey



Smart and unbridled, you are truly unpredictable... and a little crazy.

You're very playful and funny, but you're also moody and aggressive.

You're have the personality of a wild animal, which is both scary and entertaining.

Why you would make a great pet: You're very smart and you know how to charm people

Why you would make a bad pet: When you don't get your way, you're a bit of a monster

What you would love about being a monkey: Playing interesting games with humans

What you would hate about being a monkey: Not being quite smart enough to be a human!

Peace

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a pet rabbit:
Playful and hyper, you enjoy being around other people... as long as everyone's having fun.
You are easily bored, and you almost always need some sort of entertainment.
If you're not keeping busy, then you're apt to get in some sort of trouble!

Why you would make a great pet: You're very entertaining, even when you're not trying to be

Why you would make a bad pet: Well, personal hygiene isn't exactly your thing... you kind of smell sometimes

What you would love about being a rabbit: Playtime... and eating flowers

What you would hate about being a rabbit: Being held like a toy

buffalodick said...

Supername- Buffalo Dick
Superpower- Cooking food no one can resist!
Weakness- Latest cooking gizmo.
Weapon- Full set of sharp Wusthoff Knives.
Mode of Transportation- Wood smoke..

I'd be a cat, apparently!

Anonymous said...

I tried the superhero one three times - apparently it just generates random answers because I got three different ones!

But I'd be a cat, according to the test. Which is funny because just recently someone commented that I seemed ot be perfectly content to have him petting on me and I said, "I think I was a cat in a past life."

Anonymous said...

I tried the superhero one three times - apparently it just generates random answers because I got three different ones!

But I'd be a cat, according to the test. Which is funny because just recently someone commented that I seemed ot be perfectly content to have him petting on me and I said, "I think I was a cat in a past life."

Lone Grey Squirrel said...

Your Superhero Name is The Gamma Fire
Your Superpower is Technology
Your Weakness is Bald People
Your Weapon is Your Gravity Thorns
Your Mode of Transportation is Roller Skates

I would be a pet dog.

Wow! I do have a problem with the fear of baldness.

heartinsanfrancisco said...

I'm the Shining Punisher.

I wish I'd known sooner. It would have made a difference.

Patti said...

I would be a pet dog. Woof

...and my superhero name is Gaseous Wombat. It doesn't sound pretty.