Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A Whole Lot of Nothing


Even tho we had a one day tease of warm weather, I gathered my patio furniture and cleaned it off and set it out. I straightened up the backyard and am waiting. lol. I'm like a caged animal.

I know it's still March, but it's been a really long, long, cold, cold, snowy, snowy winter!


I watched the movie "127 Hours" last night!...O.M.G.! Have you seen it? It was a well done movie, but I had to hide my eyes...(even tho I peeked) through some of it. Now I see why it was nominated for an Academy Award.


My twin great nehpew and neice are coming to visit Friday.....can't wait. I bought them the cutest little outfits Saturday and can't wait to give them to em.

6 comments:

Akelamalu said...

We actually sat outside reading yesterday it was so sunny and relatively warm. I'm pleased :)

barb @iphoneographi said...

I haven't even heard of that movie. But I don't watch much TV so that's not unusual.

I'm loving the weather. Spring has finally arrived here at the Swamp!

big hugs xo

"Lois Grebowski" said...

Awwwww, have fun with the kiddos... I miss my nieces. They are all grown up now... I loved it when they were little. Although I do love it now, too. I just miss "my babies"

Traveling Bells said...

We head to Mayberry next week, so I get to see my babies then. I so miss them and wish they wouldn't grow up so fast.

Have a super day. Big hugs...

Sandee said...

We've had one storm after another here. It looks like next Monday we'll see some sunshine. It has been a long, cold and wet winter. Bring on spring.

Enjoy your visit with your babies. They are indeed fun.

Have a terrific day. :)

secret agent woman said...

It sure was a long, cold winter.