Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

road kill


When you drive past "road kill", do you ever wonder how it got there? I mean, I know the animal walked into the road at the most inopportune time before becoming a big fat SPLAT! But what makes them do it to begin with? Suicidal tendencies? To get to the other side?

I have one answer: to get away from attacking killer birds.

Was driving to the train station this morning, doing my thing-listening to my music, putting on my sunglasses- bopping..etc., when this big black cat came zooming out into the street right in front of my car! Never saw a cat move that fast! Three birds were on top of him, pecking at his back....man oh man! scared me to death!!!

(No I didn't splatter him). But it just proved this: You never know when future road kill will step into your path!

1 comment:

Deb said...

That's a great visual. lol