Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Stream of Consciousness


Thoughts while traveling...........

Happy....new job....nice people....
Hopeful....maybe...just maybe.....
Sad.....should I go back..to the life I left behind.....
Wanna dance....great song on the radio...
I sing...hope no one can hear me....(but they can see me bopping up and down)...
Eyes squinting.......sun coming up...need sunglasses...
Searching...found em....
Daydreaming..... people pop up in my mind.......wonder what happened to them.....
Friends......good to have.....
Mom....bless her........
Parking......to get on the train........
Shoving..pushing...from behind..........
Find a seat....
Read....good book....can't wait to finish....
Can't tho....my stop comes.......
Depart train.....up stairs....out to street........
Sunglasses again.......traffic.......horns......taxis.......
Walking.......planning route......
Taking a different one then usual......
Zigging instead of zagging.....
Buy flowers for my desk.........makes me happy.......;-)
Coffee....breakfast....wonderful things........
Into building........elevator ride........
My sunny office!!!! soon with flowers..!!!!!!!
A new day......a new beginning......................
Life is wonderful.........

No comments: