Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

A Dog and Some Prayers

ok..I have to take today off from work....My lil dog is sick!!!! awwww!!! I'm waiting to call the vet now....In the meantime.....my morning prayers: 1) Dear Lord, So far today, am I doing all right? I have not gossiped, lost my temper, been greedy, gurmpy, nasty, selfish, or self-indulgent. I have not whined, complained, cursed or eaten any chocolate. I have charged nothing on my credit cart. But I will be getting out of bed in a minute and I think that i will really need your help then. 2) Dear Lord, I don't ask for much in a man. He only has to be tall, rich, funny, sexy, single, strong, good-looking, smart, romantic, charming, warm, sweet, sensitive, clever, athletic, kind, generous, punctual, sincere and of course he has to be willing to feed me ice cream in bed every single night for the rest of my life. :)

2 comments:

BikerbabeNJ said...

3:31 AM ???????

Odat said...

Nooooo that's set to Pacific Standard time!!! LOL was really 6:30AM. you silly!