Here's a fun meme for the new year. Got this from Reflecting Pool who got it from Rachel of Lessons Learned. The idea is to post the first sentence from the first post of each month. Enjoy, and please do feel free to use it too.
Here's my first sentences from the 12 months of 2007:
A new year, a new beginning. Thank you Pickled Olives for passing along this meme. So far, so good, another green light day. Tahiti, na huh, it was only foolery in my mind. "Start every day with a smile and get it over with" (w.c. fields). Have a great weekend all and don't forget to move it, move it, because I sure won't. Hey all, guess what? Who's on first? Two cannibals are eating a clown. I'm still waiting for Mondays to be fundays. I've got to go to an all day seminar today. Last night, my friend and I were sitting in the living room.
Not to be outdone by Snot Dog's Resolutions:
1. Have a torrid one-night stand with a street mutt.
2. I will no longer be beholden to the sound of the can opener.
3. Circulate petition that Leg Humping be a juried competition in major dog shows.
4. Call PETA and tell them what that surgical mask-wearing freak does to us when no one is around.
5. Take time from busy schedule to stop and smell the behinds.
6. Hamster: Don't let them figure out I'm just a rat on 'roids, or they'll flush my ass.
7. Grow opposable thumb; break into pantry; decide for MYSELF how much food is *too* much.
8. Get out of the castle more, maybe swim counter-clockwise this year.
9. January 1st: Kill the sock! Must kill the sock! January 2nd - December 31: Re-live victory over the sock.
10. I will NOT chase the damned stick unless I see it LEAVE her HAND.
11. I will NOT wear a red hoody under any circumstance!
A happy and peaceful New Year to All.