Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!

Friday, January 14, 2011

Ramblings


I dropped in on a few blogs over the holidays to say hello and I was shocked to see that one of my best blog buddies passed away :-(, Buffalo Dick. He was a great cook and published his recipes. I just cooked one of his recipes and went to tell him and I saw the post his son left. I was so saddened to see that because Buff offered me wise words when my hub passed. I'm going to miss him!

On a brighter note....I finished renovating my house!!! It's beautiful and I love it and I love being in it and I love looking at it.......are ya getting that I love it?? (sorry, can't help it).

The Three (dogs) Spud, Martini and Tank, are doing great too...they provide me many hours of entertainment as well (I'm very easily amused).

Peace

4 comments:

LAC said...

That is sad news. I often wonder if anything happened to me, would my Husband know how to post and let everyone know?? Makes you think.

Glad you're back. Will we get to see pics of the pretty renovated house?

Anonymous said...

That explains why I haven't seen his funny comments on Sandee's blog. He'll be missed

I'm so glad to see you back. I really, really really missed you!

Traveling Bells said...

That makes me sad, and I never even 'read' him:( We bloggers stick together...and have missed you:)

Big hugs, honey...

Barb said...

I'm sorry about your friend.

Having your house just the way you want it must be awesome. Mine is a work in progress... a very long process apparently. :D