Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!

Thursday, January 26, 2006

RECYLES

Hello Again!!!! Havent' been here for a bit...Have been very busy, which is a good thing I suppose. Also my creative juices haven't been flowing...until my friend, (not Hannah) led me to a site that has great promise "AFDB.COM : Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie", which protects one from psychotronic signals! You don't know how happy I am now.. I think it's those psychotronic signals that were blocking my creative writings and now, lo and behold, I am saved! I can't wait to get home and empty my recycled garbage can and pluck out all the aluminum and embark on the task of creating my new hat. So stay tuned, fellow bloggers, you never know what will be on this page once this hat is made!!!! THANK YOU , my friend!

2 comments:

Deb said...

Ya got a problem with using new aluminum?? Used might have all its protective energies sapped out of it.

Odat said...

Told ya I really need that hat...not thinking clearly (as i slap myself on the forehead!!!!)