Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

April Fools and Sleep


Geeze, where have I been? It's been a while since I've posted...and i'm really pissed I missed April Fools Day! (oh what a fool am I)! Damn.

Anyhoo, my only gripe today is getting used to this hour ahead business. I really didn't think a lousy hour would affect me the way it did. It's just like jet lag. I wasn't able to fall asleep like i usually do which resulting in my ass dragging all week. Maybe today I'll be caught up with it.

1 comment:

Deb said...

Its had a complete opposite effect on me. I feel like I'm awake around the clock, and I've even been getting to work an hour early.

I have explained to anyone that asks that it is because I have no life to speak of.