Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!

Friday, April 21, 2006

Friday!


Happy Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!! Doing the happy dance...in spite of the fact I turned on my ankle the other day.

Don't have much time right now but here's some quotes of the day that I liked:


Part of being sane, is being a little bit crazy.
Janet Long


And we should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh.
Friedrich Nietzsche

and, last but not least:

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.

(Who said this?) (Winner will get a prize). (Ask Just D what the prize will be, she's good at those things...lol)


5 comments:

Deb said...

583,269 points. :)

Odat said...

Wow, you're being very generous today!!!!!

Deb said...

What can I say.. its easy to be generous with someone else's points. lol

Deb said...

No takers? I know the answer, but I had to google it.. does that count?

Odat said...

well...if you are the only one with the right answer, then it counts!!!
Lets hear it!