Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Timing is Everything


I'm having major computer problems with my laptop ;-( which may require me to take it in for a tune up. While I'm there, I'm going to look at the little Apple notebook. There may be one with my name on it. In the meantime here's a little laugh.

She was standing in the kitchen preparing to boileggs for breakfast, wearing only the 'T' shirt that she normally slept in.
As he walked in almost awake, she turned and said softly, 'You've got to make love to me this very moment.'

His eyes lit up and he thought, 'I am either still dreaming or this is going to be my lucky day.' Not wanting to lose the moment, he embraced her and then gave it his all right there on the kitchen table.
Afterwards she said, 'Thanks,' and returned to the stove, her 'T' shirt still around her neck.

A little puzzled, he asked, 'What was that all about?'

She explained, 'The egg timer's broken.'
Peace

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Odat you are such a lady! :-)

Anonymous said...

a hard boiled egg or soft?

buffalodick said...

I've never complained when a woman orgasmed prematurely....

RW said...

Well you got some pork with your eggs! :D

katherine. said...

laughing!

(new laptops are way fun)

Schmoop said...

Ha. Good luck with the laptop Odat. Cheers!!

Echomouse said...

Bah!!! Good one Odat :)

I hope you either get your laptop fixed or even better, get a spiffy new one!

C... said...

That's about right. haha ha

I like.

Anonymous said...

He's probably hoping at a visceral level her egg timer is never fixed.

I hope there is an Apple laptop with your name on it... and one with mine as well.

Anndi said...

*gigglesnort*

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

be sure to check out the macbook air, but guess what? they sold me mine online for two hundred bucks less than in the store! they don't tell you that unless you check...

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Sandee said...

I see cute naked men and a Apple notebook in your future. Loves the joke. Hopefully the eggs were hard boiled. Just saying. Have a great day Odat. Big hug and lotsa lovies. :)

Traveling Bells said...

How funny! Was that a two-minute egg??? :-)

Sarge Charlie said...

soft boiled ok, thanks

The CEO said...

Consider Apple stock too, before it hits $200 a share. Great notebook too. Funny joke. Thank you.

Monty

Jeff B said...

egg-cellent idea!

Michael C said...

Too funny, Odat!!

Patti said...

Great joke, Odat, I laughed out loud!

:-D

Anonymous said...

This is very funny! Thanks!