Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!

Monday, July 21, 2008

Happy Monkey Monday!

Happy Monkey Monday!

Do you notice what's missing?   No doodle today. Does that make you happy?  Well, I'll get to doing more in case you miss em.  Hehe.

I spent most of the weekend in my friend's pool.   Was oppressively hot here, as I'm sure it has been everywhere.  The great part of this ...is........I don't have to get dressed for work and trudge into the city and sweat myself to death during the commute!  :-) 

I haven't been reading many blogs of late so I apologize if I haven't been to see you lately.  I'm just not on the computer much as of late.  But I'll be visiting soon.   So in the meantime, I wish you cool breezes, A/C and laughter!

Nude Runner

A woman was having a daytime affair while her husband was at work. One
rainy day she was in bed with her boyfriend when, to her horror, she heard her
husband's car pull into the driveway.
"Oh my God - Hurry! Grab your clothes and jump out the window. My
husband's home early!"
"I can't jump out the window. It's raining out there!"
"If my husband catches us in here, he'll kill us both!" she replied.
He's got a hot temper and a gun, so the rain is the least of your
problems!"
So the boyfriend scoots out of bed, grabs his clothes and jumps out the
window!
As he ran down the street in the pouring rain, he quickly discovered he
had
run right into the middle of the town's annual marathon, so he started
running along beside the others, about 300 of them.
Being naked, with his clothes tucked under his arm, he tried to blend in
as
best he could. After a little while a small group of runners who had been
watching him with some curiosity, jogged closer.

"Do you always run in the nude?" one asked.
"Oh yes!" he replied, gasping in air. "It feels so wonderfully free!"

Another runner moved a long side. "Do you always run carrying your clothes
with you under your arm?"
Oh, yes" our friend answered breathlessly. "That way I can get dressed right
at the end of the run and get in my car to go home!

Then a third runner cast his eyes a little lower and asked, "Do you always
wear a condom when you run?"

"Nope........just when it's raining."


Peace



17 comments:

Patti said...

Ha ha ha, tee hee hee!!
I'm chuckling to myself. Cute.

Hey, I'm ready for more doodles. I marvel at everyone's talent.

Schmoop said...

Your doodles rocked. My A/C has been working for three staright days. Thank God. Cheers Odat!!

buffalodick said...

Good joke! I needed a new one to tell for this week!

RW said...

lol funny joke Odat!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet monkey picture!

Ralph said...

A/C only in our living room. Where the computer is. Blogging in our house is the only sure way to keep cool. The more we blog, the cooler we remain, etc.

Cute joke!

Sarge Charlie said...

Did you ever kiss a monkey......

It is time for you to go on vacation, the city sounds too damn hot.

Sandee said...

Bwahahahahaha. Only when it rains. Have a great day Odat. Big hug and lotsa lovies. :)

Unknown said...

In a pool would have been fun, we were at the air conditioned theater twice this weekend though.

C. said...

Those chimps are freaking adorable!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha - that was unexpected.

Anonymous said...

Hurray for a friend's pool! I'm so delighted you have a chance to escape the heat! Unbelievable - and great joke!

Maria said...

Wishing you cool breezes an ac too! :) Love the joke at the end and love the kissing monkeys soooooooo cute!

M

Constance said...

Hmmmm, a man who has the stamina to keep an erection while running in the rain :) - no wonder she wanted to have an affair with him :) !!!

Traveling Bells said...

Hahahahahaha...good one!...hugzzzz

maryt/theteach said...

Bhwahahahahahaha! Odat, great, great joke! :)

Rick Rockhill said...

hee hee love that one. thanks for the chuckle.

cute monkey pics btw