Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!

Friday, February 18, 2011

Happy Friday!


Happy Dance Friday!

It's supposed to be 60 degrees here today...so that's cause for dancing.....however it will go back down to the 30's tomorrow.....so I gotta dance as much as I can today. I've been fighting a bad cold all week...today I feel a little better so I intend to get out into the world today instead of getting in trouble at home.

Trouble, you ask? Well....I almost electrocuted myself. How, you ask? Well...I'm the type of person who thinks they can fix anything. And I proceeded to splice a cord from one of my lamps that Tank chewed thru when he was a pup. I got all the tools and spliced and taped and such...then.....I go to plug it in. Zappppppppppppp........the plug turned black and melted a little....duh? What I learned, later, is that I was supposed to split the cord and then wind the two separately....and I wound the both of them together........ya live and learn.....thank god I'm still here to learn....lol.

Hope y'all have a great weekend.

Peace

(wow, I managed to get happy dancing and a monkey in one post...)

7 comments:

secret agent woman said...

Good grief! (still with the Peanuts theme)

Happy Friday to you!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're still with us. Next time don't let the smoke out of the wires....HUGS!

Barb said...

Holy crap, honey! At least google it first! hahahaha!

Happy Dance Friday here, too! Big hugs :]

Sarge Charlie said...

high 70's-low 80's forecast for West Palm Beach, I will have a great weekend.

Akelamalu said...

Crikey you nearly did an electrical dance! :0

Traveling Bells said...

Now that's a dance you don't wanna do! Glad you learned from that.

Big hugs...

Sandee said...

You need to leave the electrical work to the pros Odat. That can be some deadly stuff. Just saying. I'm glad you are still with us.

I love the monkey and it reminds me of many moons ago. Monkey Mondays and Happy Dance Fridays.

Have a terrific weekend. :)