Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Snow, Ice and Tea


More snow today and a an ice storm is expected tomorrow......Gettiing my shovel arms ready...although I have to give credit to my neighbors, who always help me clear my driveway and sidewalk with their snow blowers. My biggest concern is shoveling paths in the back yard for Snotdog, Tank and Tini.....it's the first thing I do. lol. They need to see the dirt or they don't do their duty...it's a riot.

It's been sunny these last few days so I always get my ass out and about each day to just be out....it even went up to 35 degrees Sunday and actually felt warm!

I went to the mall Sunday and bought tea. I'm not a tea drinker but this loose tea from Japan was delish! I also bought a tea infuser cup with a monkey on it! lol. Do you know how many different types of tea there are? Lots! I just may become a tea connoisseur.

Peace

10 comments:

Akelamalu said...

Thankfully we haven't had snow for a while but it is cold.

I love a nice cup of tea but I only drink decaf. My favourite tipple in the morning is a cup of decaf green tea with my breakfast. :)

Sarge Charlie said...

holy crap, you northerners keep bitching about snow, we are being swamped with 22 inches of sunshine.

shopperlcl said...

Enjoy your tea. Hmmm, it seems to go well with a kindle and a warm fire in the fireplace. Nice and genteel.

Barb said...

I love tea! I actually have 2 teapots, but nowadays I mostly microwave. My bad.

LOL @Sarge!

Big hugs :]

Sandee said...

I love tea too. Mostly we drink green tea because it's good for you. We like green tea.

I'm not ever going to shovel snow. Never.

Have a terrific day Odat. :)

secret agent woman said...

I drink coffee in the mornings, but tea after that.

Sorry about the expected snow!

Traveling Bells said...

I'm with Sarge on that 22" of sunshine here near Mouseville, FL:) WYWH!

Big hugs, honey...

Claudia said...

LOL!! I think you bought the infuser just because of the monkey!! :)

Deb said...

Our dogs are the same way, the wimps.

Odat said...

C....lol. I actually did buy it cause of the monkey...I really wanted this green cast iron monkey tea pot but it was $200!
Good to see you!!!