Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Ouch


I woke up today with a sore throat! I never get sore throats...wtf? It hurts to speak! Oh nooo.
Drank some tea with honey and lemon. I haven't been sick in ages! At least since I retired. and I was just saying that to someone the other day too. Damn, I must have jinxed myself. I'm so glad I'm not a singer or I'd really be pissed.

Tank the Terror (the Yorkie) got a hold of one my Christmas tea lite candles (the battery operated ones). I was sitting watching TV the other night when I noticed this blinking light our of the corner of my eye. I looked down and there was "the Terror" holding the candle in his mouth while it was blinking green, red and white. I just laughed so hard at the sight of it....I went to grab my camera but he ran away under the bed. OMG it was funny. (ya had to be there, I guess).

Peace

6 comments:

Barb said...

Sorry about your sore throat. Sounds like you're taking good care of it. I'm worried that isn't any Pepcid COmplete to be had anywhere and I may or may not have a cruise coming up in 12 days.

Too bad you didn't have your camera handy. That does sound funny!

Big hugs :]

Anonymous said...

Tea with honey and lemon helps. the honey soothes the throat.

I hate being sick. Hope you feel better soon.

Traveling Bells said...

May the soreness go away SOON. Get well!

Big hugs...

Sandee said...

Feel better soon Odat. I hate being sick. A. Lot.

Big cyber hug. :)

Akelamalu said...

Sorry to hear you have a sore throat honey, you take care of yourself. x

secret agent woman said...

Hope you're feeling better soon.