Tuesday, July 11, 2006
I took this test..
Here's my results.....
1. You are attracted to those who are unbridled, untrammeled, and free.
2. In the process of courtship, the approach that would make you feel irresistable is creative, never let you feel bored.
3. The impression you would like to give to your lover is loyal, faithful, never change.
4. You don't like it when your partner is emotional and/or too moody; and you don't know how to please him/her.
5. The kind of relationship you would like to build with your partner is one that you care not only about the present but also the future with your partner, a long-lasting relationship that you can grow with.
6. You care about the society and morality, you won't do anything wrong after marriage.
7. You are afraid of marriage, you think it would take away your freedom.
8. At this moment, you don't want to be tied down by a steady relationship, you just want to flirt around.