Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Marco


It was a hot and sultry weekend. The air not moving, humidity high. Was the type of day where I just wanted to sit by some water and find some ocean breezes. That was not to be tho. So I had to settle for sitting out in the back with my sprinklers on, washing over my body in little spurts. Cold water too! I have to give credit to my gardener Marco....he always shows up.....rain, shine, hot, cold. And there he was the other day, in my garden, wearing next to nothing too. I watched him from my lounge chair as he bent over snipping the rose bushes, pulling out those unsightly weeds, his muscles moving and contorting as he reached up and down, squatting now and then. He's look over and smiled...I tell him what a marvelous job he's doing.....He thanks me. You see, I hired Marco as my gardener a few years back. He caught my eye at the Nursery where i buy my plants. 6 foot, blue eyes, black hair and a body to kill for. After I got over the initial flush and calmed down, I asked him if he was for hire. He gave me a big smile, flashing his white teeth, and said, "what did you want to hire me for." Well this made me blush, since I was thinking what he implying! After a bit of stuttering I managed to blurt out, "landscaping of course." He gave me another big smile and said, "I'm your man"! Well that was over 3 years ago, and I have been very, very happy with his services. Altho, I am a little suspicious of the fact that he, on occasions, watches movies with my friend "D". (am wondering what's up with that!)

6 comments:

Deb said...

Innocent G rated movies. Tis all it was.

;-)

Odat said...

Huh uh!!! (rolling eyes)....

BikerbabeNJ said...

GAWWWWWWWWD you two are sick!

Maria said...

Oh my gosh!!!! I am so jealous! I need to get a gardner like that. maybe two! ~M

Odat said...

M, you can borrow him anytime..;-)

Odat said...

How can anyone even think I could make something like this up????
Geeze!!!!