Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Fixing My Life In 5 Easy Courses



I have been tagged byJeff to do the following meme. Thank you Jeff ;-0

The rules are as follows:
Devise a list of 5-10 courses you would take to fix your life. (If only it were that simple!)

It's more fun to be in classes with friends, so include one class from the person who tagged you that you'd also like to take. Tag five other people.

Ok, here's mine:

1) HOW TO GET OUT OF BED RUNNING
I'm the type of person that needs lots of time to awaken. I get up almost two hours before I must leave for work in the morning (yeah I know I'm nuts). I have my coffee, read and post some blogs, walk my little snot dog, come back and do a little meditation or some yoga, and then I'm ready to face the world! In other words, I'm slow getting started!
2) SMILE YOU DUMB BASTARDS, LIFE IS NOT THAT SERIOUS
I work in a a rather conservative department in my organization. Everyone is always soooo serious! A great majority of them are real ass kissers too. And then there's me. I try so very hard to bring a little humor in the rather serious kinds of situations we deal with, and most of the time all I get are those "looks", as if I'm an alien. In a way, I am. So I'd like to take this course to them.
3) HOW TO CREATE GREEN VEGETABLES THAT TASTE LIKE CHOCOLATE
In spite of the fact that I try really hard to eat right, when all is said and done, I'm a real junk food addict! It's not that I don't like vegetables, I do! But they're just not something I sit and crave when I'm thinking about what to eat!
4) KNIFE THROWING (with Jeff) (this will help him with his fear of balloons).
I'm not crazy! Hear me out on this. Jeff will stand in front of a large wall, his body outlined with multi-colored balloons. I will throw knives at the balloons, making every effort to miss Jeff and pop the balloons! Jeff will be so thankful that I popped the balloons and not him, he will go away worshipping balloons, instead of fearing them! Will also help me with my coordination, cause I can be such the klutz.
5)ACTING/SINGING/PIANO LESSONS
I was destined to become a rock star, (if only in my mind), in spite of the fact that I send people away screaming when I sing (and not in a good way), I can't read music and can only play "Oh Susanna" on the piano.But it's been my dream to be able to do all those things.
6) I'd have to join Jeff in his FOOT IN MOUTH REMOVAL course....especially needed at work, while I'm trying my hardest to get them to smile!

I'm sure there's many, many more courses I could take but I'll leave it at these to begin with. I'm going to tag: Boondoggled (Deb); Michael C.; Open Grove Claudia; Reflecting Pool; and Buffalo Dick. :-)
Peace

17 comments:

buffalodick said...

I don't "do" these tag things for just anybody! For you I will...

Nosjunkie said...

hahaha.
I am lucky enough to dislike chocolate and love salad, not because I want to loose weight or anything cos I dont care but because I really cant think of anything better than lettace tomatoe cucumber feta chees and rocket together with chicken strips

The CEO said...

I'm taking Get Out Of Bed Rocking and Make Green Veggies Taste Like Chocolate. When do we matriculate?

Monty

Schmoop said...

There are sooo many people I know that need take Number 2...um, the number 2 course you listed that is. Cheers!!

RW said...

Hey at work f--- 'em if they cant take a joke or joke'em if they cant take a f---! lol have a great day Odat!

Mike Minzes said...

You didn't tag me for this??? I'm shocked ODAT. I may have to revoke your membership in the Monkey Alliance.

Jeff B said...

Thanks for your offer to help with my freaky balloon hatred. Do I get to wear steele plated undies for this course?

Your co-workers sound like a real prize. Bummer

Odat said...

buffalo, Sweet!

nos, you "dislike" chocolate???
(and what the heck is rocket?)

CEO, As soon as I find someone who can teach these, I'll let you know
;-)

matt-man..uh huh.

roger, you're a nut! :-)

mike, please, please, please don't revoke me....I'm sorry...consider this a tag then ...there...you're it....

jeff, hmmmm, alllright..what's the matter, you don't twust me??? :-)

Peace

Michael C said...

Ooooooh, I'm included ;-)
Thanks!!!

Your list will be hard to top!!!!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

little snot dog is having fun so far, thanks for letting him come on the cruise!

smiles, bee

Odat said...

michael, don't try to get out of it!!!

Bee, I hope Snotboy is being nice to the ladies! hehe.

Peace

M@ said...

Two hours?

Jesus.

Mike Minzes said...

Mine is up. I think you will get a kick out of the first course

none said...

The foot in mouth course could make millions.

Odat said...

M@...yeah...I know it's crazy...but it's my routine.

mike m...very funny stuff there...lol.

hammer....I think you're right...

Peace

Jeff B said...

You I trust, It's the knives I worry about. hahaha

thailandchani said...

Very funny classes.. and I also take a long time to wake up. I've decided to just go with it. :)