Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!

Friday, June 09, 2006

oh well


Happy Dance Friday!!!! (NOT)

It's been one of those weeks for me. A roller coaster of emotions. I hate when that happens. All the seemingly bad stuff happening at once. Started with Mom falling down and going boom (she 's ok now :-) . Rainy weather cloaded my mood too.

I've also been dealing with someone who is very depressed. Clinically, bad. I'm at my wit's end too. All the anger I've been holding in finally came out this week. Couldn't help it. If it didn't I would have wound up in a black hole too. I've walked away from this before, came back, then walked away. Now I want to run! Where do I go? And how do I deal with the feelings of abandonment that always come up for me? I know the answers will come. I just want them now!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

BikerbabeNJ said...

((((((((((((Odat)))))))))))))

Deb said...

Yeah, what Biker said. You know we are here for you when you want to vent.

Only a holler away.

Odat said...

Thank you my friends....!!! or should i say tymf