Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!

Thursday, June 22, 2006

snot dog


I have a lil dog...with no snoot....who snots and sneezes right in my face...all the time....I love the lil guy....he's soooo cute.......can't help it...he snores all night and it doesn't bother me....he doesn't pee in the house, doesn't chew the furniture....plays nice. All the things they teach ya in kindergarten, he knows! However,......he smells! I give him baths, yes! But he's got this smell that really is not pleasant. He's not sick.....I clean his ears and all the folds on his face....I brush him...wipe him....to no avail......I suppose that's just the way it's going to be.....Its still ok...he's still my lil snot dog and he loves me unconditionally...and that's just fine with me.

No comments: