Thursday, June 08, 2006
Day 7 of rain....just for your info.
And here's a bit of rainy day humor to brighten up your day...he he he
A physician claims these are actual comments from his patients
made while he was performing colonoscopies:
1. Take it easy, Doc, you're boldly going where no man has gone
2. Find Amelia Earhart yet?
3. Can you hear me NOW?
4. Oh boy, that was sphincterrific!
5. Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?
6. You know, in Arkansas, we're now legally married.
7. Any sign of the trapped miners, Chief?
8. You put your left hand in, you take your left hand out. You
do the Hokey Pokey...
9. Hey! Now I know how a Muppet feels!
10. If your hand doesn't fit, you must aquit!
11. Hey, Doc, let me know if you find my dignity.
12. You used to be an executive at Enron, didn't you?
13. Could you write me a note for my wife, saying that my
head is not, in fact, up there?