Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Ta Ta For Now


Well.....I finally got around to uncluttering my clothes this past Monday. The "hot" weather brought it on when I suddenly realized that I had no "hot weather" clothes readily available to snatch up off one of the chairs in my bedroom. Not only did I put away my wintery type clothes, I let go of lots of that "stuff" that seemed to be accumulating and multiplying like rabbits. Put them right into big black garbage bags and marked them for donation to a local church. And no, I didn't go thru the "maybe" or "recyle" piles advised by those "experts". Just chucked them in there and closed up the bags! Maybe a year from now I'll wonder "what ever happened to those purple flip flops, or that tee shirt I spent all night tie dying? Right now, tho, no attachments for me. Bye Bye...old clothes....as I revel in my newfound spaciousness!!!!!

No comments: