Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!

Friday, March 07, 2008

Happy Dance Friday!

Each Thursday, for a while now, one of my bestest blogging buddies, Sarge Charlie, does a Warm Up Thursday for my Happy Dance Fridays. Well, yesterday he outdid himself. (Go see for yourself!) I was honored and humbled by his sweetness...and I'm still dancing to the music from yesterday!!! He's a great friend and I thank him for that.....So, that's why today I'm dedicating this song to him today and I'd like you all to join in.


Thanks, my friend!
Peace

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Odat when are we gonna boogie?? :-)

Dianne said...

that's just plain adorable!

I'm off to visit your friend. Happy Friday Odat, visiting you always makes the day better.

Schmoop said...

That was kinda cute. Bye-bye. Cheers Odat!!

Open Grove Claudia said...

Now that's very cute. I saw the Sarge yesterday and was blown away. Much happy dancing.

You are counting down now, right? Only three more happy dance fridays - then it's happy dancing all around?

LAC said...

What a way to kick off Friday!
Ol Sarge is a softie.. great folks in this big old bloggie world!!

RW said...

Sarge is a jolly good fellow! Good one Odat, hope you have a awesome weekend! :D

Christy said...

These lil dudes remind me of my days watching Fraggle Rock. I know they aren't green like the others, but still super cool.

Michael C said...

They will all be happy dance Fridays soon, won't they. ;-)

Akelamalu said...

Cute, and he is!

Casdok said...

I just love a happy dance on a friday!

Anonymous said...

Cute.

I was just happy dancing myself because the deer have finally some back to my yeard. Yea!

Sandee said...

Sarge is indeed a jolly good fellow. How cute Odat. You have a great day and weekend sweetie. Big [[[HUG]]]. :)

Patti said...

Very cute, Odat. Have a great weekend! ~ I'm off to visit Sarge.

buffalodick said...

I enjoyed it- but couldn't dance to it!

Sarge Charlie said...

yes, I did see it but was having trouble with blogger and could not comment, tis a party time :)

Sarge Charlie said...

I forgot to tell you how much fun I had with your warmup, I hope you enjoyed........