Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Joke Day Saturday


WOMEN ARE EVIL BY NATURE...

A WOMAN WENT UP TO THE BAR IN A QUIET RURAL PUB. SHE GESTURED ALLURINGLY TO THE BARTENDER WHO APPROACHED HER IMMEDIATELY. SHE SEDUCTIVELY SIGNALED THAT HE SHOULD BRING HIS FACE CLOSER TO HERS. AS HE DID, SHE GENTLY CARESSED HIS FULL BEARD.

'ARE YOU THE MANAGER?' SHE ASKED, SOFTLY STROKING HIS FACE WITH BOTH
HANDS.

'ACTUALLY, NO,' HE REPLIED.

'CAN YOU GET HIM FOR ME? I NEED TO SPEAK TO HIM,' SHE SAID, RUNNING HER
HANDS BEYOND HIS BEARD AND INTO HIS HAIR.

'I'M AFRAID I CAN'T,' BREATHED THE BARTENDER. 'IS THERE ANYTHING I
CAN DO?'

'YES. I NEED YOU TO GIVE HIM A MESSAGE,' SHE CONTINUED, RUNNING HER
FOREFINGER ACROSS THE BARTENDER'S LIP AND SLYLY POPPING A COUPLE OF HER
FINGERS INTO HIS MOUTH AND ALLOWING HIM TO SUCK THEM GENTLY.

'WHAT SHOULD I TELL HIM?' THE BARTENDER MANAGED TO SAY.

'TELL HIM,' SHE WHISPERED, 'THERE'S NO TOILET PAPER, HANDSOAP, OR
PAPER TOWELS IN THE LADIES ROOM.'

Peace

18 comments:

Dianne said...

Perfect!

Patti said...

I actually saw that coming! The toilet paper part, anyway.

Have a nice weekend, Odat.

buffalodick said...

Buucca!

Jeff B said...

Naaaaaasty!


Funny though.

Schmoop said...

Ha...Good One. Cheers Odat!!

Sandee said...

Bwahahahahahaha. Now that's revenge. I love it Odat. Have a great day sweetie. Big [[[HUG]]]! :)

Akelamalu said...

What a way to get the message across! :)

Michael C said...

And there goes my desire for lunch...

Casdok said...

Ha ha!!

The CEO said...

There goes my lunch. Have a great weekend, Odat!

Rick Rockhill said...

Odat, you are a naughty naughty naughty girl, but I liked that one! hee hee

RW said...

Of course lol!

Julie said...

Woo! Love it-love it-LOVE IT!!!!

Lone Grey Squirrel said...

Right! I will keep my distance from "grope-y" women.

none said...

Ewwww!

katherine. said...

there's been a time or two I would have liked to have done this...

katherine. said...

there's been a time or two I would have liked to have done this...

Karl said...

Ha! Good one.