Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Horse Fun


A friend of mine sent me this link. Have some fun!

Click on the link below and wait for the entire screen to load up with all four horses and a fence in front of them. Then click on each horse. Make sure your sound is on. Re-click on any horse to make it turn off or turn it back on again. Somebody did some real wizardry of programming to coordinate this! Try clicking on the horses from left to right then right to left then just one or two at a time... Do them in random order for some weird songs. It's fun and a good stress reliever.
Click here:
Doo-Wop Horses

16 comments:

Deb said...

You can say that again!

Schmoop said...

Great...Yet another midless distraction to amuse myself with. Cheers!!

Casdok said...

Love it!!! Great find!

buffalodick said...

Just when I thought I was crazy and intelligent.... I love it when somebody thinks of something I had never even imagined!

Sarge Charlie said...

that is so goooooooooooood, it is a laugh out loud.

RW said...

hahaha that was great! I like how you can wind them down, barbershop horses lol! Thanks for sharing Odat!

Anonymous said...

I actually tried to write a song by clicking...guess I am as silly as ........Thanks for a smile!
Twinhead

Michael C said...

Me likes the stress relievers.

Ralph said...

These do-wop horses are very 'neighborly'

Open Grove Claudia said...

Ok, that's ridiculous fun. Thanks for sharing.

Sandee said...

What Matt-Man said. I need a drink. Have a great day Odat. Big [[[hug]]] honey. :)

none said...

that is really cool Thanks for the link!

Christy said...

Woohoo! My horses totally got down with their bad selves.

Patti said...

that was fun, but got a bit stressful when I couldn't turn them off

thanks for the fun, not the stress
;-)

Gledwood said...

Who's that? Lady Godiva?

Anonymous said...

My son had shown me this one. It's fabulous!