Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!

Sunday, February 11, 2007

quiz time!




Your Hippie Chick Name Is:



Solstice



Your Famous Last Words Will Be:

"Nice doggy."



I slept so good last night that I didn't even hear 15 fire trucks that were parked on my street last night. I still don't know what happened...but that's scarey, isn't it? (I was not on meds and I don't drink....)

Peace

Gratitude List:

1) Sleeping good (hehe)

2) English Muffins

3) Nice neighbors

4) Sunday funnies

5) Snoring dogs

3 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

hi odat. glad you slept so good, looks like you could blog a little then, huh? i mean since you slept so good and all? like your gratitude list today too.

smiles, bee

Lizza said...

Hey there, Solstice! Glad you slept like the dead. You must be all recharged now.

Love,
Primrose, whose last words apparently will be "Goodbye. I am leaving because I am bored." :-D

CS said...

My hippie chick name is "Tempest" and last words will be "I think I can pass this guy." Yikes!