Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Test Time Tuesday

Just cause you got the monkey off your back doesn't mean the circus has left town. George Carlin


You Are Strawberry Cake



Fresh, sassy, and romantic.
You're a total flirt, who never would turn down a sugary treat.
Occasionally you're a bit moody - but you usually stay sweet!









You Belong in Rome


You're a big city soul with a small town heart
Which is why you're attracted to the romance of Rome
Strolling down picture perfect streets, cappuccino in hand
And gorgeous Italian people - could life get any better?

Have a great Tuesday.....
Peace

15 comments:

Deb said...

I am a Marble Cake......

Eclectic, inventive, and peaceful.
You are never willing to accept what's "normal." You live to push the envelope.
You find it hard to make up your mind. You prefer to have everything you want, right away!

RW said...

Hey can I have a piece of Strawberry Cake Odat or I mean Odat cake ;D Have a great day Odat!

Anonymous said...

I'm a strawberry too Odat !

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i am every cake. now where is it odat? ha ha ha...

smiles, bee

Sarge Charlie said...

miss bee just don't care what kind of cake it is, smile

katherine. said...

I like that Carlin quote....does the circus ever leave town????

Lone Grey Squirrel said...

I am an ice cream cake. This is a relief as I feared that I might be a fruitcake!

Odat said...

deb, I know how much you like to "push that envelope" ;-)

Roger, It's cause I'm so sweet isn't it???? hehe

Paul, Hey partner.

bee..I knew that! lol...and I keep leaving cake here, I have no idea who's eating it!

Sarge, I think you ate Bee's cake!

Katherine, The clowns are all over the place here!! lol

LGS..Hey, I wanted to be Ice Cream!

Peace

Patti said...

I'm a strawberry cake, too. Just like you.

Anonymous said...

I was strawberry also! :)

Ralph said...

Dense but sweet
Made with Philadelphia brand please
A dairy treat
A cake made with cream cheese

Michael C said...

I'm mud pie and am Needles, California. What the hell? What did I do??

;-)

Odat said...

patti and cwm, Copy cats!!! ;-)

Ralph, did you make that up?? or is that what the test said? lol

Michael, Good to see you!!!
Mud pie is good....Needles??? Not!
lol

Eastcoastdweller said...

I'm red velvet cake, passionate and sensual, at least according to these cake people.

Nice.

Eastcoastdweller said...

I'm also London. I thought I might be Rome, but I can live with London. I'll just have to learn how to drive on the wrong side of the road and call everybody governor.