Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Meme Again




Meme from Shadow of Diogenes:

(1) What is one excuse that you use a lot ?

I really try not to use excuses, I usually just tell it like it is. But if I have to pick one, it would be "Damn, I wonder what kind of accident happened today to back up that traffic again!"

(2) What is your favorite flavor of ice cream ? Just plain, pure vanilla.

(3) Do you remember your first sweetheart's name ?
Yes, it was Tommy
(4) Finish this sentence - "I would really like to ..."
live in Tahiti, parachute out of a plane, have my own live in chef.

(5) If you could make one wish what would it be ?
To stay young and healthy forever...but know what I know now.

Paul had this meme posted and I thought it was rather interesting and since it's a rather easy one, I'm tagging all of you.
Peace

4 comments:

Michael C said...

Tahiti? I'm sensing you really like Tahiti ;-)

By the way, I got your emails and emailed you back again this morning.
;-)

Schmoop said...

Not a fan of ice cream but I do like Vanilla...Cheers Odat!!

Odat said...

michael, hmmm..yes, I really love Tahiti...that's so asture of you!
;-)

Matt-man,
Vanilla rules!! hehe

Peace

Crankster said...

Something you have to try--Sweet Cream ice cream. No flavoring, and it tastes incredible.