Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!

Monday, November 20, 2006

AARRGGHH MONDAY!


ARRGGHHHH MONDAY!!!!!!!


Ok, here we are again......Monday...(not Funday)........a beginning of another wonderful week. It's not that I really hate Mondays...it's just the thought of work and using my lil brain again after a nice weekend. Oh I know this is Thanksgiving week and all and I am indeed thankful I have a job to complain about, but hey, what's a blog for anyway???

And oh, I can't wait to see the new movie, Happy Feet! Yes I'm an adult but I only play one in real life. I understand that the premise of the movie is that this penquin named Mumble (coincidence?) is exiled from his tribe of penquins because he can't sing, but he sure can dance. (happy dance friday? coincidence?) Well I guess I'll have to see the movie for myself.

So, here's wishing you a great week!

Peace





9 comments:

ShadowFalcon said...

Hope the week gets better for you. I cna't wait to see the penguin movie :-)

Lizza said...

Have a happy dance-y week ahead of you! :-)

Schmoop said...

Penguins are delicious!!

Barb said...

(singing) Just another Manic Monday.. WooOOooo..

Unknown said...

Penguin probably tastes like turkey.

Michael C said...

Let us know what you think of the movie. At least it's a shirt week, right?

Crankster said...

You and my daughter. We download the trailer whenever George gets really cranky. It perks her right up.

The CEO said...

Now penguins have more skills than me.

Claudia said...

Dancing!! wooohoo!
ok...monday's just about over...you survived another one!