Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!

Saturday, November 25, 2006








AFTER EFFECTS FROM THANKSGIVING:

Relaxation/Laziness/Sleeping/Stuffed

There is no need to go to India or anywhere else to find peace. You will find that deep place of silence right in your room, your garden or even your bathtub.
-Elisabeth Kubler-Ross

Sometimes I sits and thinks, and sometimes I just sits.
-Satchel Paige
He enjoys true leisure who has time to improve his soul's estate.
-Henry David Thoreau
Peace

6 comments:

Michael C said...

Being lazy is a hobby...you should do it to relax, but take it seriously and enjoy it.
--- Michael C.

Have a great post-holiday weekend!

Barb said...

The first quote is similar to Dorothy's line at the end of Wizard Of Oz. And so very true :)

The CEO said...

Satchel Paige is one of my heroes, along with Freud, Einstein, you and of course, Mist1, and Yogi Berra. That's all I can remember until I have something more to eat.

Ian said...

I love timely quotes. I try and use quotes at the beginning of every chapter I write (except in Nanobooks - there's no time to research them).

Hope you had a great Turkey and Post-Turkey Days!

Ian

Maria said...

In a word... PERFECT.... love the sentiment! ~M

Crankster said...

The pictures capture the feeling. I love lying back after Thanksgiving!