Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Brain Fog Tuesday







There once was a girl from the city
Upon which all others took pity.
She spent her whole day,
sneezing away
But couldn't think up a new blogging ditty.....

So she took medication...
And thought of vacation.....
and came up with a lot of stupidity....

She just couldn't blog
Cause her brain was all fog.....
Turned into a jello liquidity.

So she'll now stop her mewing....
Of dribbleous spewing......
Cause she's getting a little bit giddy.


Peace

10 comments:

Lizza said...

I'm sorry about your plight.
Gesundheit!

Matt-Man said...

I hate when that happens, although from absolutely nothing I've had some good posts...Cheers

Just D said...

Hey.. that was cute Vi!

Bikerbabenj said...

You have quiet the talent there chicky. Keep making me laugh, I need it.

mist1 said...

I'll have what you're having.

Michael C said...

I had a great time with your rhyme. I hope you fell better cuz of the the weader (that's supposed to be weather but I am invoking my 1st Amendment poetic license, or something like that).
;-)

Claudia said...

you are so creative! even coughed and sneezed up and drugged up!!!

Meloncutter said...

"To come up with the stuff that I blog,

I think while I'm dropping a log,

So for your blogging wit...
go take a big shit....

and your thoughts will come out of the fog...


Later Y'all

Crankster said...

Way to make a great post out of malaise. Nicely done!

ShadowFalcon said...

Sorry your not well but at least you can still rhyme :-)