Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

When I'm Famous Meme


I lifted this meme from Amazing Gracie (http://echosofgrace.blogspot.com/). Thanks Gracie!
(I know, I know, you said not to credit you...but I did ;-)

When I am famous ...

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car)
Rebel Toyota

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie)
Vanilla Vanilla Cream (hahaha)

3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name)
Kwar

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)
Detective Purple Monkey (that doesn't sound too good, does it?)

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)
Bernadette Jersey City.....(yuck)

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) Warka

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink)
The Green Iced Coffee

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)
Patrick Francis

9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy)
Tova Chocolate Covered Cherry (omg!)

10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names )
Mabel Patrick

11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter)
Lumpkin Las Vegas

12. SPY NAME/BOND GIRL: (your favorite season/holiday, flower)
Fall Poppy

13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”)
Banana Flippy Flop


14. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree)
Granola Sequoia

15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”)
The Stain Glass Fall Tour

I tag y'all (or is that all y'alls?)

Peace

17 comments:

Patti said...

Well, Kathleen Bernadette War..... this was interesting!
I may give it a whirl.

ian said...

I think this one's in my queue already... *checks*

Yep. :)

Ian

Roger said...

Hey Purple Monkey hahah thanks for a good laugh hope your feeling better :D

The CEO said...

I love coming here. Really. I'm going on vacation for a few days so I left y'all (the plural) some chocolate, and I hope y'all have a real good day! (optional)

Matt-Man said...

The plural of y'all is All Y'all. Cheers!!

Open Grove Claudia said...

Very nice! I could write a novel with your stripper name.

lala said...

These are so cute =)

Crankster said...

I think you mean "All a' y'all."

Southern is my second language.

Odat said...

Thanks "all a y'all" ;-)

buffalodickdy said...

Try everyone, instead of y'all. Works like crazy....

Hammer said...

Those are hilarious.

And Y'all is about the perfect word.

Michael C said...

Ok, I'm loving your NASCAR and Bond names!!!!
;-)

Mimi Lenox said...

I love this meme!!

Echomouse said...

cool! I'm on it for my next post. It's fun and I could use some fun.
Thanks Odat :)

My Reflecting Pool said...

Tova, eh? What interesting names you have my dear.

Christy said...

My cartoon name would be Peach Jeanie!

buy cheap meds without prescription said...

Generic Zocor Simvastatin drug is an hmg-coa reductase inhibitor or "statin" used to lower bad cholesterol (LDL) and triglyceride levels in your blood or to raise good cholesterol (HDL) levels in adults.

Generic Lipitor ATORVASTATIN drug belongs to the group of medicines called 3-hydroxy-3-methylglutaryl coenzyme A (HMG-CoA) reductase inhibitors.It works by blocking an enzyme that is needed by the body to make cholesterol, thereby reducing the amount of cholesterol in the blood.

Generic Crestor Rosuvastatin drug is used to reduce the amounts of LDL (bad) cholesterol, total cholesterol, triglycerides (another type of fat), and apolipoprotein B (a protein needed to make cholesterol) in the blood. Rosuvastatin also increases the level of HDL (good) cholesterol in the blood. These actions are important in reducing the risk of atherosclerosis (fatty deposits in the arteries), which can lead to heart attack, stroke, and peripheral vascular disease.

Generic Norvasc Amlodipine drug is used to treat hypertension (high blood pressure) and to treat angina (chest pain).

Generic Plavix Clopidogrel drug is used in the prevention and treatment of heart attack, stroke, blood clots, and acute coronary syndrome.