Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!

Monday, September 18, 2006

Aarrrggghhh MONDAY



AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! MONDAY'S HERE!

Sorry but I have no control over it...(still waiting for that calander change promised by a certain someone to change Mondays to Fundays)....

Let's just all hope that as we all start a new week that our adventures be happy, fulfilling, appreciative. Focus on the little things that give us joy. Have a great week....see you in la la land later!

"You will do foolish things, but do them with enthusiasm." (Colette)

3 comments:

mist1 said...

Great quote.

Michael C said...

They won't put my Funday initiative on the ballot in many states!!! ;-)

I worked yesterday so today is my Tuesday and I have Thursday and Friday off, so I really have no idea what day of the week tomorrow will seem like. Oh well, happy Funday!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah - I felt like screaming this morning as well.

Good advice. Ok, I'm at work, but at least I have a nice cool wind blowing in my hair. Ok...it's actually quite cold, but refreshing. And it was bloody boiling earlier!