Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Decisions, Decisions




Oh this is not my typical weekend....I actually brought work home to do! I never do that...but I have to get ready for something really important on Tuesday and wanted to have some quiet time without all those office interuptions going on to prepare for it. How much do you want to bet that I actually get done what I planned on doing??? In the meantime, I'm washing my tomato splattered pants...too bad I wasn't sprayed by a skunk...I would have killed two birds with one can of tomatoes. Ha Ha HA HA HA.....And besides today is too beautiful to spend indoors....It's warm and sunny and I think the world needs me out there today. Maybe I'll get out there and take a walk on the beach if only to clear my head of my traumatic tomato sauce encounter and think about something to blog about later! Yeah! That sounds like a better plan. Peace

6 comments:

Michael C said...

Odat,
SKIP THE WORK!!! Enjoy your nice weather and don't even think about work.
I have to go into work today to my small cubicle with no windows. It's too bad because the breeze is blowing, the weather is beautiful and it's a Sunday.

Beach or work? That's a rhetorical question right?

I might beach about work, but that's not the same thing ;-)

Odat said...

So sorry michael that you have to go to work today :-( ...here's wishing you some sunshine....
You should get one of those happy lights for your office...I had one in my old office..it simulates natural light....you can buy them at the Vitamin Shoppe......
Peace (and sunshine!)

C... said...

That's a very yucky image below.

Odat said...

sorry c, sometimes i just like to shock....

Maria said...

I just hope that no matter what you do... Your enjoying yourself!

~M

Parlancheq said...

Ugh! I hate to bring work home. The weekend is short enough as it is. :)