"With the past, I have nothing to do, nor with the future. I live now."
-Ralph Walso Emerson
Acts of the Present:
-Stop and smell the roses whenever you can
- Appreciate ten things of beauty
- Call or write those you'd like to thank
- Catch yourself worrying and adjust the intensity
- Don't look back
- Live fully in the moment with an open heart
- Live as though this were the last day of your life
- Think about what your have (not necessarity in material terms) and don't focus on what you don't have
- Take the time to appreciate all you are
- Say "I love you" every day to those you love
- Be thankful for each new day...with it comes a new start....(and remember you can start you day over at any moment).