Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!

Thursday, December 20, 2007

55 Flash Friday

(I know it's Thursday, but I'm posting this today so as not to interfere with Happy Dance Fridays)
Springtime in the park.
Eyes opened wide in alarm
as they rushed at him!
They pushed him down into the wet grass.
He screamed,
in delight.
And even though it was rough, it actually tickled.
They kept pushing.

He was rolling now, but giggling.
What could he do?

"Mom, can we keep all the puppies"?

12 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG. That strikes a cord. I have the three little puppies here. They are just weaning now. I hear that every day. Can we keep all of them.

Want a PUPPY????

Later Y'all.

buffalodick said...

Been awhile since a puppy ran around here! Our last Airedale came out of Airedale Rescue and she was 2-1/2 yrs old already...

Schmoop said...

Ha...Cute and well done odat. Cheers!!

RW said...

Nice write Odat! Great imagery :D

Anonymous said...

I want a puppy, but I'm allergic to dogs and we can't have them in our building...

sooo... I'll just have to live vicariously through snot dog.

Give snot dog a belly rub from Auntie Lois!

M@ said...

I thought this was a rape. Um, nice twist there.

PEACE

Open Grove Claudia said...

As usual, this is very well done! Do you write poetry too?

Patti said...

I enjoyed reading this, Odat. Well done!

CS said...

Very cute. And a better ending than I was fearing! I like the snowflake thing, too.

Jeff B said...

Giggling and puppies. They just belong together don't they? Great flash today.

Szarek(Will) said...

that was so damn good...nice job ODAT

Akelamalu said...

What a sweet 55! :)