Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!

Thursday, December 06, 2007

The Post About Nothing


Oh man, I didn't want to get out of bed this morning.
It's cold out. Want to stay under the warm covers and sleep late. Can't tho.Must take the lil Snot dog out, however embarrassed that he is to wear the new red hoodie I bought him to keep him warm in the snow.
Got to get coffee in me first...ah...yes. While looking in the fridge I think I noticed something moving in there. I just sneezed 7 times in a row. Is that good luck?I have nothing to wear. Should I go to work naked?
Wasn't going to blog today. But as you can see I did. Duh.
My alarm is one of the sound machines that make nature noises...I have mine set to waves hitting the shore line, with birds yapping in the background. I like to wake up slowly. Don't like loud alarms. However, when the alarm goes off and Snot dog hears the birds, he starts barking!
I chew gum in the morning, is that so bad?
The moon is still out when I walk the dog....I hate the darkness of winter, altho I have nothing against the moon, or the man in it.
I'm in a hurry today. That's why I can't blog. Oh wait, I just did didn't I? Duh (again).
Have a nice day.
Bye

Peace

23 comments:

Patti said...

Seven sneezes means you will have a great day Miss Odat!

You weren't going to blog, then you did. That happens.

Patti said...

I just watched last Friday's Happy Dance. That was too cute! Or, as I said, adoribble.

I like making up words.

Schmoop said...

Nice stream Odat. Maybe next time you can write a post about getting in an accident with some guy, you can't pay the damages so in court, the judge orders you to become his butler. Cheers!!

buffalodick said...

Don't stand in front of the refridgerator naked- you'll get cold and sneeze......

Anonymous said...

get your hot water bottle out Odat !! :-)

Ian said...

Wait...

Go back to the part where you're naked. ;)

Ian

RW said...

ya ya go back to that part ;D

Odat said...

Hiya Patti....Well I'm on my way to having a great day then! thanks!

matt-man, Yo-yo, Ma.

buffalo, Too late now!!! ;-)

paul, nope...not ready for that!

ian and roger,
ok, so I went to work naked...put my coat on tho for the ride on the train....;-)

Open Grove Claudia said...

I've seen the moon every morning on my way to the gym. It bums me out - but we are at about 7 hours of light here. Winter...

Jeff B said...

Not sure if you're going to have a good day at work, but sounds like your co-workers are going to enjoy it. Good move about the coat on the train ride.

Sarge Charlie said...

that is right, i was on the train and miss odat was flashing. never mind, i am going to cheer you up today. Damn, that made me sneeze

Odat said...

Claudia, well...soon enuf, we'll be complaining of the heat...

jeff, I'm at work now...(that's all I'm saying). ;-)

Sarge,
I was not!!!! hehe.
(I am not admitting defeat yet....
just wait til tomorrow!!!)
that video sure is funny tho.

Peace

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

snot dog in a red hoodie?? please post a photo for miss mini!!!

smiles, bee

Real Live Lesbian said...

Love that cartoon!

Odat said...

Bee, lol, ok..if he lets me...he hates it...

Real, lol, thanks and I hope you're feeling better today!

Constance said...

What kind of gum do you chew ?

Patti said...

I also was hoping for a photo of Spud in the red hoodie ~
That would make my day!

Anonymous said...

Snot dog in a hoodie... cute visual. Glad you blogged today. It was cold here, too!

none said...

I just hate that it's dark by 5:30.

katherine. said...

smile...I figured half the group would pick up on the fact you were naked...

Odat said...

Annie, Dentine Ice...kinda wakes me up (I brush my teeth too! lol)

Patti and Bee, I've got the pic of Snot dog in his hoodie...I'll put it up on Saturday!

lois, see above..lol

Hammer, I hate coming home in the dark.

katherine, go figure! hehe.

Peace

Crazy Working Mom said...

*Sigh*...I HATE the sound of alarm clocks too. :(

Tisha @ Crazy Working Mom

M@ said...

I wish more women would go to work naked. They have too many clothes.