Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!

Sunday, December 02, 2007

My Blog has Balls












Roger is mad at me. I've rejected his balls. Well some of them. I finally was satisfied with one or two or three. What is Roger doing with five balls you may ask...Well he's got a lot more than that...As a matter of fact I'd say Roger has lot of balls. He's been designing holiday balls for his blogging budiies. He should be proud of them too.

Thanks Sweet Roger for designing my Holiday Peace/Monkey Balls. ;-) (Seen on side bar.)
Peace

18 comments:

RW said...

Having fun with my balls Odat ;D I love the way you have displayed them! I can tell you handled them with love thank you! :D:D

Akelamalu said...

Those are 'superballs'! :)

Schmoop said...

He made a Bagwine Ball for me and I cant find it!! Cheers...

buffalodick said...

At a bar I go into, they had put up Christmas decorations, and for no real reason, had hung a wall decoration with Christmas tree balls on the mens' room door. I asked the gal behind the bar, "Was that for the men drunks who can't read the sign?"

Anonymous said...

I especially like big balls for Christmas Odat. :-)

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

nice balls odat...

smiles, bee

Casdok said...

Love your balls!!

Beth said...

Those are so cool! I think I'lgo over there, and get my mine!!

Odat said...

LOL...My blog is going straight to hell......
But I do love the balls...hehe.
Peace

Mimi Lenox said...

LOL...."straight to hell"...funny. Love your Christmas ornaments, Odat. (Just trying to redeeem your blog balls)

Crankster said...

It takes a great man to just give you his balls like that. Hats off to Roger!

Constance said...

Nothing like having personalized decorations, Odat ! Enjoy :)

Anonymous said...

Nice balls (I just HAD to say that!)

LOL @ Roger!

Michael C said...

Ya know, I had a ball reading this...

Oswegan said...

Wow, you have your own ball designer.

pretty cool.

~Oswegan

Nosjunkie said...

ooooh i like

Mike Minzes said...

I've got brass balls, silver balls, red balls and Chi balls.

I'm just "balls" of fun!!

Open Grove Claudia said...

They are gorgeous! Some people are so very talented....