Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Test Time

Your Christmas Song Is

Jingle Bell Rock

Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock
Jingle bells chime in jingle bell time
Dancin' and prancin' in Jingle Bell Square
In the frosty air

For you, the holidays are one big party
And you always end up having a little too much eggnog!
You Are a White Christmas Tree

You like to fill your holidays with beautiful designs and classy decorations.
When it comes to Christmas, you always expect (and provide) the best.


Your Christmas is Most Like: A Charlie Brown Christmas

Each year, you really get into the spirit of Christmas.
Which is much more important to you than nifty presents.




Peace

9 comments:

Schmoop said...

My song is Joy to the World. And I am a Tinsel Tree:

"For you, Christmas is no different than the rest of the year. And this means you do things your own way - and continue to surprise people."

And my Christmas is most like "A Very Brady Christmas"...Kill me now. Cheers!!

Odat said...

OMG..consider yourself killed!!! You and Brady Bunch??? I think not.
;-)
Peace

Rick Rockhill said...

My song is jingle bells and i am a white christmas tree...

fun one..

hope you enjoy the holidays...
Rick

buffalodick said...

"Joy To The World" ("Not the Jeremiah Was A Bullfrog" one, either!).
Cranberry and Popcorn Christmas Tree (Be the only thing real on it!)
A Very Brady Christmas? That just hurts. Alot. Really.

Jeff B said...

Carol- back when I was drinking it would have been "Rudoulph (sp?)the Red Nose Reindeer"

Now- "Silent Night" Quiet nights make for a much clearer head in the morning.

Tree- A Noble Fir: I love a grand presentation but have a few branches missing in the middle.

Movie- (While shopping)The Terminator: I'll be back...right after all of the crowds disapate.

Patti said...

You'll see my results soon, very soon (wink wink)
I'm using them for a post...

Constance said...

Good Sunday evening to you, Odat !

1. Santa Baby
2. Traditional
3. Home Alone

RW said...

My song is; All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth!!

Tree; ***You Are a Tinsel Tree***
For you, Christmas is no different than the rest of the year.
And this means you do things your own way - and continue to surprise people.

Movie; ***Your Christmas is Most Like: Home Alone***
At Christmas, you usually feel like you're going it alone.
But you always have a crazy adventure!

Thanks for all that fun Odat ;D

Lone Grey Squirrel said...

Carol was "Silver Bells".

Christmas tree was "minimalist". Boy, I suck as a tree. Apparently I am not quite the Scrooge but close.

Movie is also like you, A Charlie Brown christmas.