Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Studly Spud



Here's "studly" Spud in his new duds.......
Santa left under the tree.
Now this is a coat that a man should wear
Not that red hoody, said he.

Thank you Santa, you're real sweet,
For leaving me this great treat.
I can now walk with my head up high
And not look like I want to die!

All the girl dogs will look my way
As they pass me by they'll yell Hey Hey!
Look at that Spud, he's such a stud
Let's take him for a roll in the mud!


(In case you can't see the detail of the jacket....it's an army jacket with Sgt's stripes and three stars! Very, very cute. Given to the Snot dog by a really sweet friend of mine, but don't let Snot dog know there is no Santa!!!)

Peace

17 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

awww, miss mini will be so thrilled!

smiles, bee

Sarge Charlie said...

I understand that Mini loves a snout in uniform.........

Rick Rockhill said...

that is GREAT jacket. I love Pugs, they like getting dressed up too!

buffalodick said...

He actually looks a bit like a Drill Sargent with or without the uniform!

Schmoop said...

He still looks gay...Not that there's anything wrong with that. Cheers!!

Patti said...

Spud is a stud. Love his duds. Now he needs to meet up with his buds.

Oswegan said...

Cool duds.

~Oswegan

Jeff B said...

He really looks like the cat's meow in that. Ooops

RW said...

Spuds looks cool!

Anonymous said...

What a pooch Odat ! :-)

CS said...

I don't know - his experssion is a bit inscrutable.

Casdok said...

Very smart!! Clever santa!

none said...

Looking good!

M@ said...

That's such a gay darg.

Echomouse said...

That dog is adorable!! Love the coat too!

Mimi Lenox said...

There really is no Santa?

Mike Minzes said...

OMG, you put clothes on him?????

OMG!!!!!! Poor SD.

I hate to say it but.....he is.......over loved.......
Spoiled, if you will.

HA