Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

AND THE WINNER IS...........

Drum roll please........................tada!

The winner of the ODAT NYC Minute Award for the best caption on Monkey Monday's picture is.......................................

All of you!!!! I laughed at everyone of them, so it's not fair to chose just one. Since I'm not in the possession of a laugh-o-meter, I believe my haha's were just about equal on all of the comments.

;-) So to each of you, if you chose to accept it, I offer you this award:






HOWEVER, I do have one special award for my friend (although you're all my friends), who is just a litttle more special this week, and that is Sarge Charlie! Here ya go, Sarge.

Love from Ethel! hehe.

(notice the sunglasses ;-)


Peace

18 comments:

Patti said...

Dang, I wish I had come up with something. Ralph gets a cute award for his blog and I don't. Boo hoo.

Sarge Charlie said...

Hot diggity dog, yip yip yippie, dats what i'm talking about......


;] :]

Anonymous said...

crud, I missed the contest. Happy Belated Monkey Monday on a Wednesday!! Oh, for that caption, how about: Kids, f*@%cking with you one teet at a time.

Unknown said...

Charlie is just a tad happy up there...I came to tell you I had a little blog blong for you, and find I have some too, YEAH!
Big Hugs,
The Mama Bear

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

oh odat he is CUTE in his sunglasses honey!!! ha ha ha

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

RW said...

Thank you!!!!!!!!

Schmoop said...

You couldn't make a decision or an up or down decision!!? You are so like Barack Obama. Cheers Odat!!

Odat said...

Patti, "the early bird catches the worm", so to speak. ;-)

Sarge, so? you're happy, i take it?

Pool, ok, since you've writtn a caption and it's funny, you can have the award too! '-)

Mama, How sweet, I love it.

Bee, lol, I tried to make him as cute as he really is....;-)

Roger, You're welcome, my friend...and I expect to see that hanging proudly in your blog...ahahahhaha.

Matt...I AM NOT!!!!

Peace

Sandee said...

Yes, the sunglasses are a very nice touch. I love Sarge Charlie to pieces too. Have a great day and here's a big [[[hug]]]. :)

buffalodick said...

Thanks! I think...

Open Grove Claudia said...

Hurray for the Sarge. I don't think I can take the award in good faith as I didn't really participate. Sigh... I can't help it - I'm such a middle child! ;)

M@ said...

I think he's wearing glasses b/c he's stoned.

Julie said...

Wooo thanks Odat!

Michael C said...

I'm sorry I missed the fun. I definitely won't let that happen again!!

Mimi Lenox said...

Love the sunglasses. I'm always cheered up when I come here. Looking forward to Dance Friday.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are finding reasons to laugh.

Unknown said...

Dang. I missed it. Things go to crap here at the house for a couple of days and I miss the party.

CRAP!!!!!

I would have entered... "Push the nipple in.... Push the nipple out, run your finger round it and wiggle it about... do the Hokey Pokey... etc.

Dang.

Later Y'all.

Akelamalu said...

OOh thanks honey I'll display it on my sideboard! :)