Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Joke Day!



I just cracked up when I read this......yes, I'm very sick, but in a good way.


Why Sentence Structure Is So Important
. . .
The boss had to fire somebody, and he narrowed it down to one of two people, Debra or Jack.
It was an impossible decision because they were both super workers.
Rather than flip a coin, he decided he would fire the first one who used the water cooler the next morning.

Debra came in the next morning with a horrible hangover after partying all night.
She went to the cooler to take an aspirin. The boss approached her and said: "Debra, I've never done this before but I either have to lay you or Jack off."
"Could you jack off?" she says.
"I feel like shit."

Thanks Tarb

Peace

16 comments:

buffalodick said...

God, odat! That joke is 40 years old! Akelamalu told a good one a few days ago: Two women Mary and Sally, standing on a cloud in Heaven; One says " How long you been here?" "Just got here". "Me too". "How did you die?" "Froze to death". Mary says; "Did it hurt?" Sally says, "Nope- got cold, colder- went numb and just fell asleep"... Sally asks: "How did you die?" "Well, I knew my husband was fooling around, so I came home mid-day to check. He was watching TV, but I knew there was another woman somewhere... Ran up and down the staircases, checking everywhere, found nothing. Finally I stopped, had a sharp pain in my chest, and keeled over dead of a heart attack."Sally says; "Too bad you didn't check the freezer first- we'd both still be alive"...

Odat said...

Buffalo, Well I just heard it for the first time!
That joke is a great one too!!!! lol

Casdok said...

Ive heard both before (i must be getting old!) but they still made me laugh!!

Patti said...

Never heard either one...thanks for the smiles this morning

:-D

The CEO said...

It is Joke Day here, isn't it. I have never heard any of them before, so I loved them. Thank you!

RW said...

Hahaha at least she showed inventive!:D

Schmoop said...

Ha. Bada Bing. Cheers Odat!!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

odat i am CRACKING UP!!! and i never heard it either. well that, or i forgot i heard it. that is one of the good things about getting old, you get to laugh at stuff all over again!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Sarge Charlie said...

sick sick sick

Claudia said...

hahahaaha!!!

Sandee said...

Bwahahahahahaha. Good one Odat. You are right though honey, you are sick, but in a good way. Big hug. :)

Anonymous said...

OMG, I just spewed diet coke from my nose!!! That was soooooo funny!

Thanks!
:-D)

M@ said...

Sexy....

Jeff B said...

From one sick person to another. . . I loved it!

Michael C said...

Ha!! This really should be used as an example in English Class!!

maryt/theteach said...

Now that's funny, Odat!! Thanks for a good laugh!