Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Tooty Fruity

You Are a Strawberry

You are friendly, outgoing, and well liked by many people.
You are popular, but there's nothing you ordinary or average about you.

You a very interesting person, and you have many facets to your personality.
Sometimes you feel very conflicted. Your different sides of your personality pull at you.

You are a very sensual and passionate person. You are fiery... you can't help it.
In general, you keep your passionate side under wraps. You are only wild in private.

Peace

11 comments:

Patti said...

I'm an orange! And I grew up in Orange (CT.) What a coincidence

;-)

Casdok said...

Im a banana!
You are mellow, easy going, and a total softie on the inside.
People find it really easy to get along with you. You suit most tastes.

And while you're very sweet, you're not boring or ordinary.
You have an attraction to the exotic, and you could show up anywhere... doing almost anything!

You are spirited, energetic, and a total kick to be around.
You're also quite funny. Your sense of humor is on the goofy side, and it fits you well.

buffalodick said...

Me a Strawberry? Hate those little seeds all over them...

Dianne said...

I'm an apple. I put the quiz up on my blog as well. I like this one.

totally gave you props (as my inner teen appears to be saying!)

Happy Saturday Odat
Peace

Open Grove Claudia said...

Gosh, that does sound like you. Of course you would be an Organic strawberry - as the others are a bit toxic! ;)

I hope you are doing well!

Jeff B said...

Is a T-Bone steak a fruit???

Sandee said...

Strawberry is good Odat. Big hug honey. :)

M@ said...

i can't deal w/ this right now, odat.

Lone Grey Squirrel said...

If you visit my latest post, you will see that I am a banana but according to this little quiz, I am a lemon!

Sarge Charlie said...

happy restful saturday

Ralph said...

I am an orange…I have a zest for life, and I have a thick skin…and of course, I am rooted to Patti who bloomed in Orange...