Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Movie time.



What Classic Movie Are You?
personality tests by similarminds.com

Not sure if this holds true for me....but hey, I'll take it.

Happy Sunday!
Hope you get a chance to relax. I've had a real busy week in spite of the fact that I took three days off. Had to get loads of paperwork done and signed, sealed and delivered. At least I've got that done and it's a load off my back. So I feel somewhat better. I'm going to visit one of my best friends today who just go out of the hospital. And that's another story in itself! Let's just say, she'll probably be owning the hospital soon!

Peace

18 comments:

Casdok said...

Im sure your frind will love the visit.
Well done for getting your paper work done and glad you feel a bit better for it.
Oh and i was Schindlers list!
Hugs

buffalodick said...

Schindlers List? I was really hoping for "Captain Blood"!!!
Stay busy right now, it's best.

Sarge Charlie said...

The old sarge is EASY RIDER, smile

Dianne said...

I'm Schindler's List as well. It startled me until I read the explanation - it's all about kindness so that's OK - although I would have loved to be Easy Rider!! LOL

enjoy your visit with your friend.

RW said...

I'm Apocalypse Now, haha one of my favorite movies "I love the smell of napalm in the morning" Hope your friend is on the road to recovery!!

Eyezaku said...

im Raiders of the Lost Ark. glad to hear you're on top of your work. hope your friend is okay.

Lone Grey Squirrel said...

I'm Apocalypse Now as well. I am a little surprised but that's what the experts say.

Rick Rockhill said...

Odat- I'm Sunset Boulevard as well...interesting. I also happen to love that movie.

The CEO said...

I'm also Sunset Boulevard. Looks like I'm in wonderful company! Thank you!

Monty

Akelamalu said...

I'm Mr Smith goes to Washington :0

Christy said...

I am Schindler's List.
Im not happy about being compared to that sad movie but I do like what it says. "You put the needs of others before your own. You strive to be helpful to your fellow man."

Anonymous said...

I'm hgad you got the paperwork out of the way, and hope you can take some time to relax now.

Pawlie Kokonuts said...

Good for you; hope your weekend is refreshing and healing.

Pawlie Kokonuts said...

YIKES! I was "The Godfather" or "Il Padrino." !!!

Mike Minzes said...

Hope things are well with you.

Claudia said...

Easy Rider. Now I'll have to get watch the movie!!

Patti said...

I was "Schindler's List" as well.
Guess I'm a day late here..

Glad you got some awful paperwork accomplished. That's a relief, right?

who wouda thunk it?? said...

Crap!! I am Godfather also!
Power?? control?? me??the treehugger?? go figure