Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Going buggy


I wonder if my encounters with bugs these past days is indicative of a sign of what my life is like......these past days I've been running into pests in the damnest places...I mean I'm just walking along, doing my thing...and there they are..........

List:
Slugs.....lots of em on the sidewalk the other day
Hornets.....all over a tree trunk yesterday
Flies.......all over the other tree...(never saw that before)
Lil gnats all over my office.....

Slugs and hornets and flies....oh my!!!!!

My interpretation:

Slugs: represent the fact that I'm moving too slow? But what's with all that gooey stuff? LOL

Hornets: Yeah I can't get onery.....or does it mean horny? hmmmmm

Flies: bzzzzzzzzzzzzing around.....bothering people? Not me!!! lol

Gnats: This, I believe, is what lifes' doing to me......a lil at a time.......and I'm not even noticing until it's too late.......

Ok enought with this.....it's starting to scare me now.........;-)

Peace

5 comments:

Michael C said...

Perhaps you are just "bugged" by life at the moment?

At least you don't have to add a stinkbug to your list of encounters!

Odat said...

Lol...stinkbugs....omg...maybe melon would want them!!!!!

Maria said...

OK that is very creepy and ewwwwwwwwww! ~M

Maria said...

Feeling itchy now! Just thinking about it. lol ~M

Unknown said...

STINKBUGS? I have class now. I would settle for nothing less than the crabs.

Besides, you have stinkbugs forever. You only have the crabs for 3 days. After that, they got you.


Later Yall......