Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!

Monday, December 18, 2006

Chocolate Presents






It must have been Michael C's post over at http://thewonderfulworldofnothing.blogspot.com/ that started this. I went Christmas shopping yesterday for those last minute gifts for people at the office and the Nursing Home and just in case I need something for someone who shows up that I didn't expect. I got everyone chocolate...Belgium chocolate, chocolates from around the world chocolates, chocolate truffles, chocolate covered cookies....I left them at a neighbor's house though for fear I may open them and start to consume them like I did last year. I had to go out and get more too...Gets a little expensive that way if you know what I mean.

(If I have any left over, I'm going to bathe in it). hehehe

I also have this recipe for a Mounds cake (as in sometimes your feel like a nut, sometimes you don't)....I'm going to try and make it this week as a test run....I'll let you know how it comes out.


Peace

7 comments:

Michael C said...

I'm glad I could help ;-) You can't go wrong with chocolate (so I hear). I prefer tiny little foil covereved chuncks of meat, but then again, I'm not that bright ;-)

I bet it feels like a relief to have all the Christmas shopping over!

mist1 said...

I've never been a big fan of chocolate. That's not to say that I won't eat my weight in it.

Claudia said...

chocolate? where do you live? I might just pop by...LOL!! (like I need any more chocolate!!)

heartinsanfrancisco said...

I like dark chocolate, but I'm a chocolate snob so it has to be very good quality.

If I were your neighbor, we'd have a major problem.

Lizza said...

Chocolate...mmmmmmm

Dark, Belgian chocolate.....slurp.

Okay, I gotta go get my fix now, thanks to you. ;-)

The CEO said...

If I walked into the same room with you I'd put on 3 pounds. Oh dear.

Maria said...

recipie please!!! lol thanks! ~M