Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Joke Time - Smile!


A young man goes into a pharmacy and asks the pharmacist:

"Hello, could you give me condom. My girlfriend has invited me for dinner and I think she is expecting something from me!"

The pharmacist gives him the condom; and as the young man is going out, he returns and tells him: "Give me another condom because my girlfriend's sister is very cute too. She always crosses her legs in a provocative manner when she sees me and I think she expects something from me too."

The pharmacist gives him a second condom; and as the boy is leaving he turns back and says:"After all, give me one more condom because my girlfriend's mom is still pretty cute and when she sees me she always makes allusions...and since she invited me for dinner, I think she is expecting something from me!!"

During dinner, the young man is sitting with his girlfriend on his left, the sister on his right and the mom facing him. When the dad gets there, the boy lowers his head and starts praying:"Dear Lord, bless this dinner...thank you for all you give us...!"

A minute later the boy is still praying: "Thank you Lord for your kindness..."

Ten minutes go on and the boy is still praying, keeping his head down.The others look at each other surprised and his girlfriend even more than the others. She gets close to the boy and tells him in his ear: "I didn't know you were so religious!!!"
The boy replies: "I didn't know your dad was a pharmacist!!!"
Peace

15 comments:

Schmoop said...

LOL...Bee-yoo-tee-ful. Hope your head is better odat. Cheers

BikerbabeNJ said...

How funny! Hope you're feeling better. (((((((((Hugs)))))))))

psst. Elderberry

Lizza said...

Hahaha! What a nightmare for both men. Get well soon.

Michael C said...

He he he he! I guess he got a dose of his own medicine ;-)
Very funny, thanks!!

Polyman3 said...

I'm still praying.
Hi, You seem nice & funny.

Dan said...

This is the saddest tale ever told. The poor bastard was so excited about having sex with three women and it was all crushed.

Poor, poor bastard. What a sad, sad story.

Claudia said...

hahahaaha!! silly boy!

mist1 said...

Oh, that's good.

Who buys condoms at the pharmacy though? It's called a gas station, people.

Pickled Olives said...

I needed this laugh break!!! Thanks.

Terra Shield said...

Hehehehe.... Trying my best to stop laughing so that I can type this out...

Thanks for the laugh :D

The CEO said...

I enjoyed it. Thanks!

Barb said...

funny funny

Trebor Nevals said...

Funnier than the water balloon version of the joke I was making up in my head as I read along... that's for sure.

Crankster said...

Ouch!

Maria said...

I love this joke... I have heard it before but not the part about the sister! Gosh! That's what he gets for being greedy! lol ~M