Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Nonsense

What I want for Christmas:

This is a pure flight of ideas....mumbles, if you will. I saw the movie Happy Feet last night..and loved it! Now I have Happy Feet and it's only Wednesday! (Isn't it?) Damn....I have no holiday spirit ...but I do have a headache. It's supposed to be quiet in work, but it's not. I have nasty work to do and it shouldn't be done during the holidays...(as I've mentioned in the past, I can't tell you what it is or I'd have to kill you). I need to go Christmas shopping! I have great ideas for presents but haven't seen them yet..lol....and don't have time to look. My mom is doing ok., but I miss her mind....(she has Alzheimers). I have my mind and won't miss it when it's gone...and it's going slowly. Oh well...enough of this......Be well.

Peace

10 comments:

Lizza said...

You're a *gasp!* CIA agent???

Hope that headache goes away soon, Odat, and I'm sorry about your Mom. Take care!

Lee said...

Ohhh...sorry about the headache, the nasty work and esp. your mom's alzheimers. That's gotta be tough. You amaze me with your positive outlook! Haven't seen Happy Feet...but I've seen James Bond twice now. He give me happy...something! Take care. :)

Schmoop said...

Sorry about your head pal. I hope you feel better and that your mom gets along as well as possible...Cheers

Odat said...

Lizza, shhhhhh!

Lee,
Thanks...and my intention is to see that movie a few times too!!!

Matt,
Thanks,,,and ya know, I can't read your blog from my office computer!
It keeps shutting me down! Must be the XXX rated content!!! Catch ya later!

Michael C said...

I feel for ya. There are parts of my job that get ugly and it certainly doesn't make me feel Christmasy when I have to do it. I wish I could say bah humbug to that part of my job every December...

Anonymous said...

I'm satisfied with it being delivered by just one cute naked man. More then one and I'll need more tequila.

Deb said...

I have not had one single bribe yet.

Claudia said...

I'm sorry to hear about your mom...hugs to you and I hope your head feels better soon.

ShadowFalcon said...

Good luck braving the shops! Hope your head feels better and if your getting the world make sure they gift wrap it properly.

Barb said...

Hugs to your mom.. good luck with your shopping.