Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Oh Well

In a Past Life...
You Were: A Greasy Poet.
Where You Lived: Australia.
How You Died: Consumption.
Who Were You In a Past Life?


As the year winds down and my thoughts turn to reflections of the past year and what lies ahead for the new year...........my mind goes blank.......sometimes I just don't want to look. I'm also thinking that I don't want to blog anymore too. Hopefully this feeling will past. It's just that I have so much to do and don't want to tackle the jobs I have waiting. I just want to go on vacation or retire...;-) , particularly after finding out I was a "greasy poet" in my last life....I can understand being a poet, of course, but greasy? Was it because I had greasy hair? did I eat grease? did I not bathe? I wonder. Dying from consumption I believe meant TB. The only good thing about that was living in Australia...however, wasn't that a penal colony once upon a time? See I can't win today! So I'll take that I was a poet and leave it at that!

Peace

11 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

gosh don't stop blogging now odat, i just found your blog the other day and (selfishly) want to keep coming back! and at least you don't have tb in a penal colony. i bet melon would have something to say about that! i think it's just the grease that got you down. (smile) bee

Michael C said...

Hang in there. You seem down today. You have friends that can sympathize. After 6 days off I have to return to the job I hate and loathe today. I hope after some reflection that you don't give up the blog. It's a pick-me-up I look forward to every morning!!! You are the second blog I have read that is contemplating that.
Hang in there. The days should get better soon enough!
;-)

Odat said...

bee...lol, Dont' worry..I won't stop blogging...I'm too addicted...Thanks for your visits...I'm visiting yours too!
Peace

michael,
ok michael, if for anything I'll stay just so you'll have something to read in the morning!!! LOL! Actually you know how addicting this is...I'd first have to go to rehab if I wanted to stop..and I don't have time for that! See ya tomorrow!
Peace

Liz Dwyer said...

It's probably just the time of year that makes you want to quit blogging. My mom always told me not to wish I'd lived in the past because I'd be a slave so I'm curious what the survey will say...

Barb said...

I'm stuck in an in between state of mind. I want to go back and spend more time with my family and haven't been able to get fully back into blogging mode. Somehow blogging pales to family, doesn't it?

The CEO said...

I need your blog more than I need mine. Please don't stop. I almost always leave here with a smile. I need that too. Damn Odat, you're important.

Maria said...

oh wow!!!! A new quiz thank Odat! ~M

Maria said...

Odat... I knew if I waited a bit you would change your mind about leaving! You can not do that to us... selfish as I am... I look forward to your blog and your comments... ~M

Deb said...

You know I'd just nag you to start it back up again, so there is no point in stopping now, and you know I always get my way. ;-)

Hugs Chicklet.

heartinsanfrancisco said...

If there's a link in there, it isn't working. I'd love to check out the past life quiz, if that's what it is.

I happen to believe in reincarnation, but I'd be a bit suspicious of a reading that includes the word "greasy." But that's just me...

Anyway, you're a poet in this life, so it's not much of a stretch.

BikerbabeNJ said...

Just keep being you. ((((((((Odat)))))))))